[at-l] Pack Cover

I will put in which one I use.  I got mine from Mountian Smith when I had
a frostfire II.  I am not about to go out and shell 45 bucks for the Dana
pack fly, so I stuck with the large MS one and it has done very well.
The only problem I have found is that it sometimes is hard to compact
into the little bag it folds into.

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |