[at-l] RE: Relationships

I guess I am one of the lucky ones that has a spouse that likes backpacking.
 I wanted to try it and got him to try it with me.  What happened was that I
think he likes it more than I do now.  Ha!  We are looking forward to being
in North Carolina (another thing that I started and he now wants to do) and
perhaps joining a maintenance club there, etc.

I always say that if we can get along together on the trail, we can get along
in life anywhere!!!   There are times we get a little crabby at each other
out there.  Does that happen to you Jim & Ginny??  It only lasts for an hour
or so, and it is usually over something stupid.  Most of the time my spouse
is sensitive to my problems on the trail.  I don't know how sensitive I am
however. :-)

Alice
Illinois Flatlander (s)