[at-l] final farewell

Well, It's now time for my last posting to these lists.  Found someone to
buy my computer ( mo' gear money! yippee ). I'd planned in using it a bit
longer- but like they say-- money talks.

so, with that said, I would like to thank everyone for their help, hints,
and tips. and not to mention more than a few laughs! :)

I'm planning on leaving in the beginning of Mar, hope to see all the 97er's
on the trail (sooner or later).  I'm planning on get " n8" embroidered on
the back of my pack ( so I don't forget who I am)

C-YA on the flip side

Later Nate
We're not here for a long time.
We're here for a good time.