[at-l] Boots

Ok,
	I did some research again today on trying to find out if I could
get my boots resoloed in the middle of the hike.  And it is not looking
good at all.  Everywhere I went it was 3 weeks.  I have a pair of Rachlie
Eigers that are finally broken in and a really solid boot.  But i am
starting to break down to think about getting a second pair to make it
the rest of the way.
	The pair I am looking at is the Asolo Globaline.  I know what you
all are saying about the customer service, but after talking with the EMS
folk near here they would be the ones I dealt with.  100% satisfaction
gaurnteed and with Asolo CS.  Anyhow, does anyone have these?  And what
has your exprience been with them...

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |