[at-l] Gu

Although I wouldn't want to live on it or use it on a regular basis as a
food substitute, I carry a few packets of Gu since IMHO they have the most
carbs in such a little package and not being solid, I can digest it quick.
As discussed here before, I am a diabetic and need stuff that can raise my
blood sugar quickly.  For normal ebergy pickup, give me GORP-M every time

Happy Trails
Rich