[at-l] !!!! HF 25th !!!!

Ok,
	It is down to less than a week!  I have finally convinced myself
to bring my pack for all to tear apart and mock.  The best way to get
adivce about gear is to discuss and use, so I bring my stuff to the
floor.  I am not 100% sure if I will have most of what I plan to hike
with but for the most part, the essiantials will be there.

I am just wondering, should I bring my dog?  =)

-=phil

--
|promans@sloth.loyola.edu |  www.cs.loyola.edu/~promans      Philmont |