[at-l] at-l clif bars

I think I must have met that hiker.  Was he fairly young?   I met him
before Harper's Ferry (I'm quite certain)  and he was already tired of
the bars.   Gail

Cc:            at-l@saffron.hack.net
From:          Beau Bushor N1MJD <bushor@lemming.uvm.edu>
Date:          Mon, 20 Jan 1997 08:38:22 -0500 (EST)
Subject:       [at-l] Re: product warrantees/asolo

Hello All,
	I bought a pair of Asolo Pinnacles last year.  They started to
delaminate very quickly.  I bought them back to the store where I bought
them from and they were jerks.  The Nordica company distributes them and is
very near to me.  I brought them there.  The next day they brought a new
pair to my house with two extra pairs of soles.  The store no longer gets
my business.  I've purchased another pair of Asolo boots since.  Good fit
for very narrow heels.

Beau Bushor N1MJD
  "bleeder guy"
Burlington, Vermont