Re: [at-l] Re: Food Bars - critique?

Hey -

I like Power Bars! I eat them as a diet supplement all the time because
my diet really stinks.  I get them at a pretty good price out of the
Nashbar catalog (1-800-nashbar), for 99 cents each I think as opposed to
$1.98 per PB in my local grocery!

I guess you could just call me PB-j (hmmm... a trail name in the making?)

Actually my initials are JAM, hmmm this is shaping up to be something...

-jeff