[at-l] Re: Food Bars - critique?

Gene Cochran wrote:

> Some people may thing this is gross, but I kinda like the taste of Power
> Bars..

And so said a number of listers....much to my (gag) surprise!<<<VBG>>>

We I guess you all_are 'hard core'.  But here's where push meets shove..
Is there a hiker so brave to admit an affection for Gu (not to be
confused with Goo Goos which are great pecan candy bars).

Please note...before you admit to the above abherant behavior, doing
so puts you 'over the edge' in my book and futher posts from you will
be evaluated accordingly.    :-D             Kahley