Re: [at-l] re: product warrantees/asolo

Sure Mike...as a matter of fact...I have been breaking in a new pair of
Asolo AFX 530's ...for my thru-hike coming up in March. I too, am difficult
to fit right (both feet not same size) but Asolo has that in between feel
thats just right. On the big group board < rec.backcountry> Asolo's have
been impressive to many as well..started that thread last year sometime
hihi...My journal postings on Wingfoots page this year will let you know
when I have need for fixing or resoling. Have a good one...

    Tumbleweed.. Plano,Texas

ryan@inc.net