[at-l] Re: IRC

<<Then you just type along to converse with your fellow AT-L'ers. :)
Once you get that far, to get on an EFnet server, you type /server
irc.ionet.net or whatever server you want to use.

Then to join the AT channel, you type /join #AT. >>

I get to the screen where I have to pick an efnet - the AOL server is already
highlighted, and there are about 10-15 others.  I picked AOL and did the
"join AT" thing.  I was all alone on the chat.  Does it matter which efnet
server you pick, i.e., will all those asking to join #AT get to the same
place?

Marty (Gypsy)