Re: [at-l] re: integral designs and product warantees

Mike -
Just to add to the list -

Camp Trails sent me a new pack frame

MSR (as you said ) was super although the filter was a high
maintenance proposition.

Vasque was having MAJOR problems that year - they had changed
their glue to be more environmentally friendly and they became
less hiker friendly.  But they DID replace my boots twice in 92.
More than that - when I sent the last pair back to them for their
QA people to see how they'd delaminated, they sent me another
pair.   Others may complain about them - but not me.

Walk softly,
Jim