Re: [at-l] re: integral designs and product warantees

Michael Henderson wrote:

> asolo was totally unresponsive to little debbie's pleas when her boots
> delaminated after 600 miles.  (we no longer buy from them)

I am surprised to hear this. I have a pair of Asolo AFX 520s (do they
even make these anymore?), that I loooooove! I have heard alot of
support on rec.backcountry who have had Asolo replace boots no questions
asked when they fell apart of the trail.

When was this ordeal with Asolo? I heard about the Vasque fiasco, and
frankly I don't think I'd buy their boots based on that. :P

--
Diana ^(raven)^ * raven@gwis2.circ.gwu.edu
http://www.geckoworld.com/~raven