[at-l] Hilltop info

I've stayed at the Hilltop a few times. The place is old and creaky. That
is not necessarily a bad thing. The 'hiker rooms' are small with two
(generally) single (uncomfortable) beds. The suite-type rooms are more
like you get with a modern motel/hotel, though still creaky. The views
from there make the whole experience worthwhile. The food was about a 7
on a 10 scale (well, maybe a high six). Doesn't look like I'll be joining
you guys, less that truck of money shows up this afternoon.
--
Felix

It ain't much, but try http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html