[at-l] re: Hotel for H.F.

I had orginaly planed to just hit the woods somewhere in the area to
sleep. After re thinking this. If we all stay in the same Hotel we will
get a lot more time to talk hiking. Anyone interested in sharing a room?
The 4 people for $80. sound resonable to me. Maybe group rates could be
even better.

>Rachel said

> I just got off the phone with the Hilltop House in
> Harper's Ferry.  I was trying to make reservations
> for Marty, Firefly, and myself.  They quoted me a room price
> of $65 for a "Traditional" (whatever that is)  and $80 for a
> "Family Room" that would fit 4 people.

chase

--
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso/chat.html    Appalachian Trail Talk