[at-l] Apologies Jim Owen & the at-l

-- [ From: Kurtis Kirsch * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

Sorry, I received a private email and Quoted it & replied to it to the
list.  While totally unintentional, as I didn't read the header until after
sent my reply, I apologize never-the-less.  Please ignore it!  If you've
read it already, forget it!  I'll reimburse every necessary lobotomy,
except my own.  My brains to far gone for hope.

Seriously, I am sorry.

		have fun,

		Kurt
		kurt.kirsch@internetmci.com

There were days,
there were days,
there were days, I know.
When all we ever wanted,
was to learn and love and grow.
When we grew into our shoes,
we told them where to go.
Walked halfway around the world,
on promise of the glow
Stood upon a mountain top.
Walked barefoot in the snow.
Gave all we had to give,
how much we'll never know, . . . . never know.

                                 Robert Hunter