Re: [at-l] REDNECK COMPUTER GLOSSARY

-- [ From: Kurtis Kirsch * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

(jrowen@pop500.gsfc.nasa.gov)
> To:   at-l-request             \ Internet:    (at-l@saffron.hack.net)
>
> Subject: [at-l] REDNECK COMPUTER GLOSSARY
>
> After all the words about rednecks lately, I thought
> this might be appreciated.
>
> Walk softly,
> Jim

Jim,

I thought of something a little different to fill in the definition of
"Digital Control".  Then I was reminded that everbody does it, not just
rednecks ;^)

		have fun,

		Kurt
		kurt.kirsch@internetmci.com

There were days,
there were days,
there were days, I know.
When all we ever wanted,
was to learn and love and grow.
When we grew into our shoes,
we told them where to go.
Walked halfway around the world,
on promise of the glow
Stood upon a mountain top.
Walked barefoot in the snow.
Gave all we had to give,
how much we'll never know, . . . . never know.

                                 Robert Hunter