Re: [at-l] Need IRC info!

In a message dated 97-01-16 19:10:35 EST, at1996@juno.com (Gail B. Johnson)
writes:

<< Help!  I would like to do the IRC thing, but deleted that message.  Would
 somebody please forward me information??? >>

Hi there,
     I have Mirc too!  Now what?  Since I'm semi-computer illiterate, or is
it computer semi-illiterate, maybe it's just computer illiterate!  Whatever,
can I get step by step directions on what to do next!  Do I sign on to AOL?
 Then what?  Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,  The Slyman '97

74 days and I'm outta here!