[at-l] IRC

Well last night was great (sorry to read that some of you couldn't get
thru, IRC was really acting up last night) Jeff Mosenkis, Ralph Meeks,
John Berry, and umm.... well one other person whoes name escapes me at
the moment had a great time talking trail in real time (or at least a
close aproximation to it with all of the lag). We are going to do it
again next week, same time, same channel, and I hope to see even more of
you there!

E. George Oeser (aka Needles)
synergy@nc5.infi.net