Re: [at-l] hoo boy, here we go!

At 03:41 PM 1/15/97 -0500, Pooombah@aol.com wrote:
>anyhoo, just bought what will hopefully be my last piece of equipment--a 15
>deg. bag from feathered friends.  anyone have any experience w/ their
>products?

You definately cannot go wrong with Feathered Friends products. They make
first class stuff and are always my first choice for down bags. You made a
good choice getting the dryloft option for your bag. I know some people
like synthetics in their bags being concerned with them getting wet.
However I use down bags on my backpacking trips and also on my cross
country motorcycle trips and have never had problems. I do use a good stuff
sack with taped seams. Have fun...

Tim