Re: [at-l] phish names

>If you appreciate good eclectic (sp?) improvisational music with a touch
>of goofiness thrown in then you are definitely missing out.

<much informational-type stuff snipped> :)

>Will Strickland
>"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
>  -- Grateful Dead--
>Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu

One last post on this and then we can get back to our "regular" at-l type
stuff.....thanks everyone who wrote to let me know who Phish were (and there
were a bunch of you!)....seems that a lot of people know about them.  I'll
just have to check them out!

Slainte,
Cindi (the now-enlightened)