Re: [at-l] hoo boy, here we go!

Pooom

> anyhoo, just bought what will hopefully be my last piece of equipment--a 15
> deg. bag from feathered friends.  anyone have any experience w/ their
> products?  decided that it's justifiable to trade in the ole annie oakley to
> save two phat pounds.  there doesn't seem to be anything lighter (1 lb 12oz
> with dry loft!!) and man i love down.  course my bank account took it on the
> chin but hey, i'm young...i have the rest of my life to pay off this
> increasing debt, right?  ha!

I heard that FF was the best.  I think you made a pretty good choice.  Did
you have to special order it?  I think I am going to have to rent a 0
degree bag for next weekend when I go to Standing Indian.  My cheap 20 deg
Kelty probably couldn't hack it.  If you want pooom I would be glad to try
yours for you. :)

James Bigler                           Chemical Engineering Undergraduate
email: gt8054b@prism.gatech.edu
homepage: http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~jb182