[at-l] Oh yeah, I forgot to mention something...

When I told y'all to check out my homepage, I meant to add that I'm still
working on updating it.  I haven't had time lately to do so....which means
that there's still time to let me know if I can link my page to yours or
something.  Just let me know!!!  Thanks.  --Kristin  =)  P.S.  The page
hasn't been updated since about the first (when I went back to school).
http://members.aol.com/viper7997/cover.htm