Re: [at-l] phish names

> From:          Pooombah@aol.com
> Date:          Tue, 14 Jan 1997 07:38:58 -0500 (EST)
> To:            at-l@saffron.hack.net
> Subject:       [at-l] phish names

> << Hey Poombah whadya think? A friend suggested Col. Forbin.......
>

>  Take care all,
>
>  Will Strickland >>
>
> will, keeewwwllll.
> :)
> i think antelope is awesome.  at clifford ball i tried to find
> someone selling antelop patches, the ones that look like the
> roadsign to sew on my pack for the Big Hike. besides col. forbin, i
> thought icculus would be a good one too.  i have an icculus '96
> sticker on my car.  thought it made a nice statement about the
> crappy choices for prez this year.  hey--I'VE GOT ONE!  how bout
> poster nutbag!!!?? :) HA!  or harpua?? god, the list goes on.  glad
> to know there's another phish head out there. peace out antelope
> ><\\\> pooom always hikin like an antelope out of control....

For me it would have to be Fluffhead.  If you saw me and my
"afro-puff" you would know why :-)  It'll be a couple years before my
hike, so my hair probably won't be so fluffy by then...
listening to the New years Eve tape right now... pretty good

BTW, Thanks to everyone that responded to my question about a new
bag.  After getting the new Campmor catalog though, I think I'm gonna
go with the Marmot Mistral(Primaloft 15 deg).  Looks awfully good for
$130.

Adios,
Generalisimo Don Juan (soon to known as Fluffhead)