Re: [at-l] My Old Trail Name vs. New Trail Name (fwd)

Wow, a mystery, sorry Milt you can't put that one on me.
I didn't write it. I deleted your original post that had
the persons name, but maybe someone else still has it.
I kinda liked the movie,.... but not that much .

Sandy (erehwon) and Alison (erehwyna)
ME to GA '97  (REXX says leaving in 123 days )

> > > I will be spending lots of time on the AT in 97 and plan on using the trail
> > > name
> > > "Terminator",  Is it taken??
> > >
> > Milt,
> >
> > I wouldn't worry whether it is 'taken' or not.  There are no trailname police
> > out there that I am aware of.  Choose and use what fits you.  Many people never
> > get a trailname in the whole 2000+ miles.  Whatever works for you.
>
> Actually, that message originally came from Sandy Smith, I believe. I,
> somehow, received it direct. I just forwarded it to the list.
>
> -Milt

>I will be spending lots of time on the AT in 97 and plan on using the
>trail name "Terminator",  Is it taken??

That's it, enough mail on this one.

-Milt