[at-l] I've chosen my trail name (I think)

Hi all,

I've been lurking since i introduced myself a month or so ago, now I guess I'm in the fray. After
a couple of months of contemplation I've arrived at a trail name:

Antelope

Yes there's a story, I'm a head (Dead, Phish, Widespread, Medeski, etc) and try as I might to find
a Dead moniker to fit me I just couldn't settle on one, so it's Antelope, a Phish song that
gets "major jam status", almost on the level of YEM (if you don't know, don't ask) although the
song contains almost no lyrics here is the excerpt:

"Set the gearshift for the high gear of your soul, you've got to run like an Antelope, out of
control"

The way i figure it I'm thru hiking on a spiritual quest to come to peace with my soul and who
knows, maybe I'll be burning up
the miles and Antelope will be fitting in that respect.

Hey Poombah whadya think? A friend suggested Col. Forbin.......

Take care all,

Will Strickland
"May the four winds blow you safely home..."
  -- Grateful Dead--
Internet: gt0556d@prism.gatech.edu