[at-l] Tibet/Nepal

Hey all,

Kind of a strange request for this list, but it appears likely I will be traveling to
China for an extended vacation next year.  Anyone on the list ever done treking or
backpacking in Tibet or Nepal (or anywhere in that area)?  I'm in the very early
stages of planning, so any information on making such a journey would be helpful.
Thanks!

                                       -Tom