Re: [at-l] Super Bowl

At 02:21 AM 1/13/97 -0500, Bchiker001@aol.com wrote:

>   You know, being a Patriots fan has it's privileges!

Yeah...if I sit far enough away from the TV, I can pretend I'm watching my
beloved Bills (same color uniforms & all).  Here's hoping the Pats don't
suffer from the same "choke syndrome"...

:) Poohbear
Jennifer Delia Sawyer	|	"Be the best you can be
Hall Director		|	in the place that you are;
Department of Residential Life	|	and be kind.
University of New Hampshire	|	Kind to yourself,
Durham, NH  03824		|	Kind to others and
(603) 862-3812		|	Kind to the land."
jdsawyer@hopper.unh.edu	|		-- Helen Neering