[at-l] Relationships.

Hi y'all!

I have a question of a slightly different nature.  How many of you
backpackers have partners/mates whom have NO desire in participating in
your interest ?  I feel this type of compatibility is not important.
I've always been a singlet hiker.  But, should I prefer to spend time
with her over going to the trail as often?  What about through hikes?
Gutsy ... Dan seemed to support your hike well.

There are a lot of different possible responses to this question ...
Some of you would never consider getting involved with someone who would
not hike.  Others, accept this as simply being different and enjoy the
time apart.

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks!

t.