[at-l] My Old Trail Name vs. New Trail Name

I've got a question that I want others opinions about.  I am Illinois born
and bred.  My husband is an Iowan, but lives in Illinois.  We have been "The
Illinois Flatlanders" since about 1988.  The problem......we are moving to
North Carolina!! (99% sure)

Do we keep the same trail name???  I tend to think we will, but has anyone
ended up with a new trail name due to new circumstances?  Perhaps we should
take on individual names as well as our twosome trail name?

ALice
Illinois Flatlander