[at-l] Re: Guides

My personal opinion....your mom won't need a "guide" or "escort".  The trail
is not difficult to follow.  I will admit that just about everyone wanders
off the trail eventually.  If you go a quarter mile without seeing a blaze
(and that is looking back over your shoulder in the opposite direction as
well) then you'd better backtrack until you find a blaze.

There are plenty of people on the trail and I'd say most all of them are nice
and helpful.

Alice
Illinois Flatlander