[at-l] Cameras ? etc

Hi gang;

	I will not be takeing my heavy Cannon AE1-P with me on my Thru-Hike
this year. I am wondering what cameras are recomended in the $70. and
under range? Anyone have lightweight favorites in this price range?

	I just dried another 15# load of ground beef. This batch produced
about 4.6# dried burger or 26 1/2 cup servings.

HF HF HF HF HF HF HF HF HF HF 1/25/97 HF HF HF HF HF HF HF HF HF HF HF

	Who me? Excited about the Harpers Ferry Meeting! Yes I am! I plan to
hike a little bit in the area too. Whats the best route for someone
North bound on I-81 ????

--
http://www.neocomm.net/~cdavidso/chat.html    "Appalachian Trail Talk"
file:///c|/windows/canyon.mid