[at-l] Re: Cheap gear

Actually, it's quite ashame that gear is soooooo expensive. It's nice, but
how much of it is utilitarian and how much just "bells and whistles". I
love my Mountainsmith packs, but then again, that's my "all terrain
vehicle". Clothing DEFINITELY can be K-WalliesMartisized.

The Lord Bless and Keep You!

Gene Cochran
archangel@weblnk.net
http://archangel.home.ml.org/