No Subject

Roy would like folks to know about his dream....

--Kathy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 1997 09:53:06 -0500
From: <scicmh@pop.k12.vt.us>

I have not given up on my dream to have a "thru hike for education"... If
anyone you know of would like to help me please share my e-mail address with
them. To refresh your memory I would like to organize a relay of educators
and maybe even a few classes to carry and pass a walking stick(sort of STAFF
OF EDUCATION) and journal from Georgia to Maine.  They would post internet
updates and hopfully use the trail experiences as an interdiciplinary
teaching tool. Heop create lessons and share trail experiences etc.

Thanks Again.....Happy Trails to you from the Northeast Kingdom of Vermont

Roy Liard
Canaan Memorial High School
Canaan, Vermont   05903