RE: [at-l] SHELTER PHOTOS

Dan,

You may want to check into Kodak Photo-CD's.  We took a number our =
slides from our '77 hike and placed them on CD.  Each CD holds up to 100 =
slides with different scan resolutions.  Our only problem now is finding =
the time to take the slides off the CD crop and format them to place on =
our journals.

This year we are planning a two month anniversary hike of the trail, but =
I'm check out digital camera's (no film, processing, or scanning).

Ron Moak  ME-GA '77

http://falllingwater.com/at