[at-l] NRA

I know I've been gone and all, but when did we change from AT-L to NRA-L?
As I've contended in the past, each and every person should be given the
benefit of the doubt. Make your determination of a person's character
after you have little info about the person. Just because a guy wears
flannel shirts, a camo vest, a hat that says "Eat at Billy Ray Bob's"...
doesn't mean he's dangerous. It just means he has no eye for fashion.
Instead of continually bashing the common man, I say we start in on the
real bastards of society- The doctors and lawyers. Anyone every get a
ride into town by doctor or lawyer?
--
Felix

It ain't much, but try http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html