Re: [at-l] Fear and Loathing

In a message dated 97-01-11 08:42:57 EST, sevy@kezarlaw.com (DSS) writes:

<<         Some of you guys need to lighten up - obviously I was not serious.
 In the future I guess I will have to be more politically correct and not
 include any place names.  However, it wasn't that long ago that they hanged
 an elephant in Erwin, TN now was it? >>

I believe that was before PT Barnum's time.   Actually, it was 1916, and the
elephant was named Mary and it was in nearby Kingsport.

The Slyman