[at-l] Fear and Loathing

The Bamaman replies:

        Some of you guys need to lighten up - obviously I was not serious.
In the future I guess I will have to be more politically correct and not
include any place names.  However, it wasn't that long ago that they hanged
an elephant in Erwin, TN now was it?

        It seems to me that with all the threads on guns, the military and
murders on the AT a little humor was in order.  Next time I'll mention those
good ole boys in Maine.

Sincerely,

David S. Severance
from beautiful downtown Kezar Falls, Maine