Re: [at-l] Bivy Sacks...

I have a Slumberjack Bivy Shelter.  This summer I spent a month in Costa
Rica during the rainy season.  The "rain fly" on the shelter didn't work
worth anything at all.  I too used a rain fly with it and it work well
though.  If you too use a rain fly, make sure that it can't capture rain
water and collect it underneath or you will be sleeping in a pool for the
night.