Re: [at-l] Military on the AT?

I didn't really want to continue this thread, but it is kind of
interesting... I was flying in an F104 (backseat) late one afternoon out of
McClellan AFB.  Both the pilot and myself were hikers and he had missed our
previous weekend trip.  He flew through Desolation Valley upside down while
I pointed out the trails, lakes and campsites that were part of our trip.
He greatly enjoyed it (so did I!!).