[at-l] Potpourri

Got home to 201 notes, and not one from me. Oh, the forms Heaven can
take...

About the trip:
Someone (no names) said "You could simulate a mouse." So, I says to Lulu,
I says, "Come take a stroll down this path, through the gate here."

The 7 1/2 drive home took 9 1/2 hours. It took 27 minutes to get from the
end of my driveway to the house. My mailbox is now laying on the ground.

Re: Birthcontrol: Just be ugly, like me, and it won't matter.
Re: Readnecks w/ guns: After Gutsy slave-drove (?) me 18.8, I'd paid a
redneck to shoot me.

Re: DMZ
I had eye-high fish hooks as late as 2/15/93 near the Nelan S. site. I'm
not sure if this was the same time as the incident someone mentioned or
not, but they were there...

Re: cold breakfast at the Village Restaurant:
Had I known it was going to be free, I'd have eaten it ;-)

Au Resvoir
--
Felix

It ain't much, but try http://members.tripod.com/~Felixhikes/index.html