[at-l] Missing Janet

I tried to reply directly to hiker Janet Dellinger but the message could not be
delivered for some reason. Maybe she will be scanning the list and see this...

Haven't bought the Walrus Arch Rival Tent yet, but haven't tried too hard. Was
in Peru covering the
hostage crisis for the Voice of America, then on vacation with my wife in Cuzco
and Machu Picchu.

Since you're in the USA and I'm not, how about calling Walrus Inc's toll-free
number at 800-550-8368 and ask who their distributors are. They're in Seattle.

Let me know what you find out. Regards and Happy New Year.