[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[at-l] you guys have been busy!!
- Subject: [at-l] you guys have been busy!!
- From: unknown <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 9 Jan 1997 18:52:47 -0600 (CST)
WOW!! I just got fininshed reading all the mail that has been sent over the
past week...and it was a lot of reading. my butt's numb from setting here
so long (J/K , I had to read it over 2 nites ) So some of this ( most
really ) is out of date.
1) Rachelle- web page looks good- checked out the gear list and it reminded
me that I still have to get some more stuff ( more power argh.argh ar---- I
mean MORE GEAR )
2) tumbleweed- Calm down, we didnt get that much winter weather. Even
though I think you got a little more sleet than I did.
3) to all the nut cases- my plan (schedule for the trail) Feb 14 - Last day
at work Feb15-27 Pack up belongings and get things into storage (
tumbleweed ( in TX) want to buy a 55 gal fish tank- I haven't hear any one
discuss fish as hiking partners lately) Feb 28 get last check (travel $$ )
and get to GA ( Mike in Can- still have to check their schedule to seen
when I actually get there if you still wanted to share a shuttle?! ) I
think this answers someone else ? as to when everone was leaving- or maybe
that was on the ATML
4) Firefly - thanks for all the help you've given me so far. I really
5) Condom uses on the trail- Seperate individual spaghetti servings, water
proof cigarette holder/ firestarter/matches, rice holder, soak beans for
6) just got another batch of mail- talk to everyone later
We're not here for a long time.
We're here for a good time.
Life is fun!
-----------------------------------------------< http://www.hack.net/lists >--
This message is from the Appalachian Trail Mailing List [AT-L]
To unsubscribe email firstname.lastname@example.org with a message containing
the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the body. List admin can be reached at email@example.com