[at-l] boot problem

[I apologize if this comes across twice, but I don't know if it went out the
first time.]

I wore my Sundowners out in the snow today (had to try out the new gaiters I
got for Christmas you know) and I noticed that my right boot leaks up near
the toes.  What should I do?  The boots are a couple of years old and have
maybe a total of 500 trail miles on them.  I've worn them for "everyday"
user quite a bit in the last few years.  (To work, driving, around the house)
So it's not like I've worked them to death hiking for 6 months straight with
them.  Should I try to call Vasque, or would that be a waste of time?  What
about a cobbler?  Would they be able to fix it, or mangle it more?  And
finally, what about the seam seal that I got with my tent?  Would that work
along the seam between the sole and the leather?  Or would it dissolve the
leather itself?  Any help would be much appreciated because I don't have
much money laying around for new boots, but don't want to hike around in
soggy toes this winter.   Thanks
--
S. Schuyler Stultz              Recognition Research Inc.
schuyler@rrinc.com              1872 Pratt Drive Suite 1200