Re: [at-l] snow... finally!

<< It's finally snowing in Maryland.  Just about a year to the day
 that the blizzard hit the east coast it deciedes to dump a couple of
 inches on us.  Boy are the news people having a field day with this.

 -=phil

 ps my 11 month old lab just loves snow and is now a tired pup because of
 playing in it all morning.  Anyone else have a snow loving dog? >>

I love the snow we got in MD!!!  Mostly because I'm a senior in high school
and don't wind up making up the missed days!!!  HA HA HA HA.  News people
here *ARE* loving it.  But some are more making fun of it.  WHFS 99.1 FM
thinks it's the funniest thing.  And yes, my 7 year old black lab loves the
snow, too.  Well, off to shovel!!  ---Kristin  =)