[at-l] January 25

For those planning to attend the meeting in Harper's Ferry, I was trying to
get the use of Highacre House for the weekend but was unsuccessful.  As an
overseer, I stay at the house free, but I take a backseat to paying guests
at times and they beat me to the reservations (I have to reserve about 6-8
weeks ahead to block the rentals).  I had the desk wait-list me for the 25th
in the rare case that the renters cancel, but that is a long shot!  If by
some fluke, I get it for the night, I can have about 10 people stay there.
I'll keep you posted, but don't hold your breath!
The mountains and the sky are all the therapy I need.