[at-l] Re:Military on the AT

I can't remember the name of the shelter, but I was awakened there near
Dahlonega in the middle of night on my 2nd or 3rd night on the trail by a
chopper landing on a nearby hillside.  They shuttled back and forth for a
couple of hours.  I thought the "Russians was a'coming to git us"!

Fortunatley it was our boys just practicing.  We were able to forgive them,
but the Canadians in our group weren't felling as secure. :)