[at-l] Re: Birth Control

<<Now I think it's only fair after all the ribbing I've endured to
turn the tables around and ask all of you male hikers whether or
not you're stashing away a condom in the bottom of your pack "just
in case"????  I can justify the side benefits of my little pills,
I'd like to hear some of the additional benefits that condoms provide
on the trail -- emergency water bottle???

Happy trails!
Rachel>>

GO SISTER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Rachel, that was a Million Dollar response.
 BTW, to think I wasn't going to post my list because I have Premarin/Provera
on it :-))) (That's estrogen, men).