Re: [at-l] Trail Names

Trailnames..hmmm
Suppose there was someone who was hiking in the winter with some freinds
and said s'cuse me..gotta pee. And someone said "don't worry...we won't
look" and maybe , since this person was wearing a long shell she said
"I'm not worried. you won't see anything if you do" And maybe someone
said "hey..you're right..you do that really well"  And maybe since they
had been talking about the story of Peter Pan and Tinkerbell.....that
maybe some wiseguy changed it to Tinkleswell and it stuck.

I made this up..really ....just a story...any resemblance to real people
is totally accicental				KAHLEY