Re: [at-l] WEB PAGE UNVEILING

SANDY@mayo.edu wrote:

> Thanks Kahley for giving me credit for the web page,
> but it belongs to 'solophile' not me.

Hi all
Giant OOOPS.  Gotta watch that attribution.....
So sorry Solophile.  You did a great job and you deserve the credit.
BTW...I'd like to 'steal' your name..very cool!!
Another lister pointed out my goof...thanx Milt

Sandy.. great to hear you'll be posting on Wingfoot's page...just
another reason to check in frequently.

Any other 97's going to feed our vicarious lust for trail news?
Uh OH...maybe I'm becoming a journal junkie  ;-D    Kahley